Saturday, May 19, 2007

What is the purpose of this blog??

The purpose of this blog is to get enough knowledge about global warming and to know how serious this issue is. Before I joined the HCT I did not know what global warming was. After I joined the college I was hearing about the global warming, especially in English and when I saw Al Gores Movie “An Inconvenient Truth” the picture became clear in my head. This blog is a project for my English subject and in this blog I will be explaining the definition of global warming, and its causes and effects. Also, it will include some specific effects of global warming on humans, animals, salinity of water and the earth in general. This blog will contain information on how the people in the UAE are trying to do something to reduce the effects of global warming and some opinions about who should be responsible to take action to avoid this disaster. I hope that I can provide some articles from our newspapers in the UAE about global warming and proof that our country is trying to do something to save the environment.

Finally, I hope that the reader will enjoy reading my project and get new information that he never read before about global warming.

2 comments:

relish and cherish said...

hi abdulwahid
thanks for the comment on the cows.
nice blog congratulate your self
your getting an A+ ;-)
cheers mate

Abdulwahid ALOBAIDLI said...

Thank you Awad

I hope you got useful information from my blog.